The After Party is an evening of joy and depth, an opportunity to join our community while exploring death and celebrating life.
- Welcome: Enjoy drinks and snacks and indulge in the space created to reflect on what it means to build a legacy.
- Setting the Stage: Get exposure to some of the core ideas that will serve you on this journey, while sharing thoughts about why this work is important to each person in the room.
- Playing Games and Learning: Explore what there is to know about end of life planning with sensitivity, humor, and insight. Each After Party offers a slightly different entry point to this conversation, whether through any number of games or special guests.
- Starting to Dream: Jumpstart your imagination, considering what you want to leave behind and dreaming up how you might want to be celebrated once you’re gone.
- Next Steps: Learn more about upcoming events designed to impact how you live today by exploring considerations that must be made on your behalf when you die.
You will leave this experience with tools to further your end of life planning, or that of a loved one, and new perspective that will impact how you live today.
About the Workshop Host